Note Missing After Update on 04/15/2023

I have been working on a specific note in one of my notebooks for the last three days with no issues. When I am done for the day and return the next day, I am able to pick up right where I left off the night before. Today (04/15/2023), when I opened my MacBook to continue working on the same note, it was completely gone from my notebook. I have checked the Mac Application, My iPhone Application, and the Web-Based version of Evernote, and it is completely gone. I have no clue what to do, but that note was filled with an immense amount of important material and is now nowhere to be found. I have opened a ticket, but I need to find a quick fix as that information is dire at this point. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mainly other users here,  so your ticket is the best option - if you've not had any contact yet,  can you use the chat option via the support page to get some help?  (That will be subject your to time-zone overlapping their hours!)

On 4/15/2023 at 11:50 AM, Emma.Davis2022 said:

I have been working on a specific note in one of my notebooks for the last three days with no issues. When I am done for the day and return the next day, I am able to pick up right where I left off the night before. Today (04/15/2023), when I opened my MacBook to continue working on the same note, it was completely gone from my notebook. I have checked the Mac Application, My iPhone Application, and the Web-Based version of Evernote, and it is completely gone. I have no clue what to do, but that note was filled with an immense amount of important material and is now nowhere to be found. I have opened a ticket, but I need to find a quick fix as that information is dire at this point. 

Same here, this has happened a number of time to me in the last few weeks.  Please post here what you hear from support.