Sorry, we’re having trouble loading Evernote.

35 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  As the screen says - restart Evernote,  or power the device off and on again... or in extreme cases uninstall using Appremover and reinstall.

Hey. I did all of these. Only legacy version works. Any other solutions?

• Level 5

As on a subscription it is not the device limit kicking in.

I would remove the current installation, using the app AppCleaner. Purge ALL components. Then restart the Mac, reinstall from the EN website, log in. Should work now.

4 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

As on a subscription it is not the device limit kicking in.

I would remove the current installation, using the app AppCleaner. Purge ALL components. Then restart the Mac, reinstall from the EN website, log in. Should work now.

Ok. I'll try again. Thanks

• Level 5

I assume you used AppCleaner, and selected ALL items from the box showing prior to uninstall. Everything needs to go.

In this case it looks like a network issue.

Firewall, AdBlockers, all sort of fancy security stuff can interfere with reaching the server. Don’t know what your network is running.

The easiest way to check if the network outside of the Mac plays a role is to open a personal hotspot on a phone, and connect to it instead of the local network. If it works, the problem is on the network. If it still doesn’t work, it may be a security setting right on the Mac interferes. 

On which version of MacOS are you ?