AI Integration

A use for the new AI integration has been made yet? I'm curious about your thoughts and how you intend to use it. I only recently became aware of the new option thanks to a Todoist email, so I used it right away.

So far, what has most impressed me about it is its ability to make a task more actionable. It was noticeably better at reworking my project than I had done initially on the two jobs I utilised it for. I used to think that I was good at coming up with projects that could be done.

I also experimented with the ability to divide a task into smaller components. Even though it wasn't flawless, it created a list of subtasks that were entirely appropriate in relation to the primary task. 

I would need to alter, remove, or add more elements, but it was definitely a thought starter and process aid.

The final function I tested was the task completion advice. It was intriguing, however I thought the advice it gave was mostly common sense.

• Level 5*
On 4/7/2023 at 11:10 PM, seotoolsyestem said:

A use for the new AI integration has been made yet? I'm curious about your thoughts and how you intend to use it. I only recently became aware of the new option thanks to a Todoist email, so I used it right away.

What version of Evernote are you currently using?  I haven't seen any AI integration here...

These days Notion integrated the AI into its application and you can do very impressive things. Do you think Evernotes is working on something like that?... If the answer is negative I think many of us will end up changing apps...

• 8 months later...