(Archived) Evernote 2.0 mac - Feedback and suggestions for iterations

matthewkupon

Idea

Evernote 2.0 mac

It's a great update, looks much cleaner. Notebook stacks is great!

I also found a couple of great usability things (these aren't new to the new version). If you set your opened items to maximised windows, this makes for better document reading.

It would be even better if there was a sort of full screen view which could be toggled with a key command. Stuff to hide would be: info bar, tags bar, typography panel etc and maybe all the links at the top.

so you just had a minimal gray bar across the top

this would be like being able to view full screen video, preview an image full screen (like all image apps), or a full page text program (even word 2011 has this now). It would make reading of articles, research etc so much more pleasant and would increase focus for us users

PS - love the app - i am a long term premium user. but better iterations are always possible and desirable

2 replies to this idea

It would be even better if there was a sort of full screen view which could be toggled with a key command. Stuff to hide would be: info bar, tags bar, typography panel etc and maybe all the links at the top.

so you just had a minimal gray bar across the top

this would be like being able to view full screen video, preview an image full screen (like all image apps), or a full page text program (even word 2011 has this now). It would make reading of articles, research etc so much more pleasant and would increase focus for us users

I work in imaging and this would be desirable to me.

Archived