I've been setting reminders for various times on tasks and I don't see any popups, and nothing alerts me at the time they're set. Later I see them in my list of notifications, that's it. Other apps have reminders with popups that stay on top until I deal with them. I need those kind of reminders in a task manager or there's no point. I've looked at the Evernote settings related to task reminders but have found nothing that relates that's not switched on. I've looked in the Android notifications settings and all the notification settings are switched on including "push notifications." Please advise, thank you.

Evernote 10.43/1, Android version 10,  Samsung Galaxy S9+ model SM-G965U1

29 minutes ago, kwaderer said:

I've been setting reminders for various times on tasks and I don't see any popups, and nothing alerts me at the time they're set. Later I see them in my list of notifications, that's it. Other apps have reminders with popups that stay on top until I deal with them. I need those kind of reminders in a task manager or there's no point. I've looked at the Evernote settings related to task reminders but have found nothing that relates that's not switched on. I've looked in the Android notifications settings and all the notification settings are switched on including "push notifications." Please advise, thank you.

Evernote 10.43/1, Android version 10,  Samsung Galaxy S9+ model SM-G965U1

What OS System?  Notifications from Evernote need to be switched on in Windows & Mobile Apps.

• Evernote Expert

You say you have Evernote v10.43 on Android 10.

The current release of Evernote for Android is 10.49.1 so update your app.

If you don't have notifications etc working then uninstall and reinstall might be a good option.  Then, as @bmcl26 says, check that notifications for Evernote are enabled in the device settings.

Thank you for your quick responses. It was the notifications for Evernote that I noted having checked in the device settings, and I'm using Android version 10.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote on my phone. I have Evernote 10.49.1 now.

I set reminders for a time that came and went. There was no popup notification. There was a notification in my feed. In order to see that, I have to swipe down on my screen -- in other words, I need to go look for it. So, useless as a reminder.

I've attached screenshots of the relevant settings I found in the Evernote app and system settings for Evernote notifications.

First of all, can you confirm for me whether Evernote on Android does make popups for notifications when functioning as it's meant to?

Screenshot_20230330-125205_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20230330-125507_Evernote.jpg

• Evernote Expert
14 minutes ago, kwaderer said:

First of all, can you confirm for me whether Evernote on Android does make popups for notifications when functioning as it's meant to?

I don't use mobile notifications all that often - mostly because my device and version of Android don't deliver notifications in a timely manner.  But Evernote has done so for me in the past.

I set a reminder for a task and a note notification as a trial and they both triggered as expected albeit a minute or two after the scheduled time because of the device issue.

• Evernote Expert

Are you still using v10.43? If so Is recommend that you get updated. At least v10.48.1 In still waiting for 10.49.1

If you've got the update and reminders are not working then, yes, open a support ticket.

• 1 year later...

Hello. I have been using the iOS version of this application for a long time. For about 2 weeks, the reminders tab disappeared in a way that I do not understand and my workflow is very confused. I have to carry the computer with me. I made a request regarding the issue and no response was received. I do not understand exactly what the problem is. I tried it on another device and the same problem occurs again. I'm looking for an alternative app, but I have too many notes. As someone who purchased the application, I want to know whether the problem can be solved or not.