Windows 10 app: Tasks are not working

Go to solution Solved by Dave-in-Decatur,

When I open the Tasks tab, this is what I get:

image.thumb.png.eefd2f14f07b738f96796c09389f7e9e.png

It never opens. I've done everything I know to do: log out/log in, remove Evernote data, uninstall/reinstall. Nothing helps. Amyone have any ideas about how to fix this? Evernote does not allow direct contact for tech support.

Maybe I'm about to dicontinue my association with Evernote after about 12 years.

• Level 5*

If you're not allowed to contact Support,  i assume you're not a subscriber.  It's hard to imagine that threatening to end a one-way relationship will worry them too much. 

Tasks,  as it happens,  are only marginally available to Free users - see this overview for more.  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500003792141

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
Just now, pmreaves said:

My question remains unanswered.

OK - why are you unable to contact Support?  We are (in case you hadn't realised) all other users here,  hence my wry reaction to your apparent intent to withdraw your business from what appeared to be a free account.  We can't tell you how to fix the tasks feature,  other than by suggesting the usual measures - log out and back in / restart your device / uninstall and reinstall the app. 

The full features of TASKS are available on Personal and Professional (and Teams) so you might want to check in with Support for details about the Premium plan. Since it's not sold any longer, they may have not included everything in Premium. I can't say for sure but would like to know. 

Thanks agsteele. Tasks work fine on the web but I can't get them to work in the PC App. I was wondering if there was something that may be misconfigured in my instance and if there was something specific for which I could look.