Headers bug report

I prefer all my notes to look the same and since EN 10 took out the option to use my own fonts, I am trying to make do with the new font options.

However, If I am in Note A, and select text and my font and size and say update Large Header, I would expect to be able to go to Note B, (that is similar), select text and select Apply Large Header and my text would look the same in both fonts, but it appears in the latest version that this does not work 10.54.4

• Evernote Expert

The font formatting reverts to the default with each new note. To restrain your settings either set a Template or create a blank note which you copy each time you start afresh.

• Like 2

It doesn't seem to remember it either in a note if you leave the session and come back. What's the point of being able to set header styles if they are only note by note?

Hard to update existing notes with a template.

• Evernote Expert

The templates approach will, of course, set you on course for new notes in the future. 

You are correct that there is no means to apply a template retrospectively.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone expereienced formatted Headers reverting to the default font(s)?  I've been using Headers sinced they came out, but changed the font/style to my liking.  In the last few days (2023 late March/early April) the Headers of some (not all) notes have reverted to the default font.  

FYI - I use the web app with Windows almost exclusively for creating/editing.