duplicate notes & not syncing across devices

I have been having an issue for several weeks now where I will update a note (my grocery list) on my phone or computer, and when I go to the other they are not synced. Additionally, I will occasionally get a notification that a duplicate note has been made, when I did not create one. Because this particular note is so important to my daily life it causes a lot of issues, and it's incredibly frustrating that it continues to keep happening.

• Evernote Expert

I'm assuming you aren't using a Teams account but you posted in the Evernote Teams forums. If you are on a Teams account then you have access to Teams support via your organisation.

Neither do you mention what type of account you have. If it is Free then our ability to diagnose is somewhat limited since a Free account is restricted to two devices.

If you are using a paid account you can open Evernote from your web browser. Here you will see everything that exists in your account in the cloud.

That should allow you to identify which device is not sync-ing correctly but reviewing the note content and seeing which note changes are reaching the servers.

If you are on an Free account I would rebuild the data on the computer File / Sign Out / Remove your data. When you log back in the data will be rebuilt from the master copy in the cloud. Similarly Uninstall and Reinstall the phone app.

If you have a paid account and can identify which device is not sync-ing then you can limit the work to computer or phone as appropriate.

Hello,

Thank you for the quick response. My apologies for posting this in the Teams forums, that is definitely not where I meant to post.

I have a Premium account and have been a paid Evernote user for 2+ years now. I've had issues in the past with Evernote just creating duplicate notes for me, and not syncing, but it's been excessive the past several months. I'm pretty basic in my needs for a digital notebook and Evernote has met those needs thus far, however this issue I've been having is increasing my frustration with the application. 

I logged onto Evernote via web browser and am unsure where I can view everything that is in my cloud. Also, considering I have a paid account, I find it a bit ridiculous that I would have to limit my workflow to one device because Evernote is not syncing correctly. Is there not another fix for this?

Thanks again.