Someone Trying to Use My Email Address

Hi,

I received an email last night saying that I had signed up for an Evernote account using one of my email addresses (not the one I use for my actual Evernote account) and asking me to verify.  Obviously I did not verify, because it was not me that did it, and now I am getting spammed with verification emails every few minutes.

How can I make this stop?  I assume someone has just misspelled their email address and entered one of mine by accident, and is now mashing the verify button non stop.  I can't find any option to contact support and get this shut down.

Thanks

• Evernote Expert
9 hours ago, LustyT said:

Hi,

I received an email last night saying that I had signed up for an Evernote account using one of my email addresses (not the one I use for my actual Evernote account) and asking me to verify.  Obviously I did not verify, because it was not me that did it, and now I am getting spammed with verification emails every few minutes.

How can I make this stop?  I assume someone has just misspelled their email address and entered one of mine by accident, and is now mashing the verify button non stop.  I can't find any option to contact support and get this shut down.

Thanks

I had something similar.  I took control of the account via lost password request or similar.  Then I closed the account.  Seemed to work for me.