Where did the folders view go???? FIXED (restarting Evernote solved it)

Windows 11, latest. Evernote 10.52.8

Evernote started up today with a big splash screen and a button that said, "See this Home View".
It also said it was possible to customize the Home view.

But after clicking that button, the folders view disappeared. I now see the notes in my current folder, and the note I was last on.
But the folders pane to the left has gone.

I've scoured the interface and checked my profile. I don't see any options to customize Home, choose Home settings, or turn on folders.
Where did they go? Why turn off such an important feature, with no good directions about how to proceed??

• ericMB changed the title to Where did the folders view go???? FIXED (restarting Evernote solved it)
  • Level 5*

Hi. A screenshot might be helpful for us here.  I had something similar a little while ago on my free account - the new home page offered a set of worthy options including (something like) look-up data / a personal diary.. and other stuff.  All I had to do was upgrade to save the changes.  Since I already have a paid-for account (just not under that email address) I went back to my normal view and dropped the edits.  That didn't hide the note view though...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

• Like 1