• Level 5*

Hi.  You're mainly shouting at other users here - you'd be better off feeding your frustration back to Evernote through the Support links.  If you can use lower case and explain what you're trying to do,  maybe we can suggest some options that don't involve sorting tags...

Maybe he wants to say: EN10 cannot sort note list by Reminder time, Size, Tags, Notebook or URL
  • You can display these information in columns by you cannot sort the the list by clicking to appropriate column headers
  • In Legacy it was possible to sort by these information
  • I often use lists sorted by Reminder time, Notebooks or Tags
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

3 years (?) since EN moved to the new client and this functionality is still not implemented (meaning no priority). 

They are pushing in Evernote legacy to upgrade to the new client. Hopefully the client will work for coming years because otherwise I need to migrate to another note keeping software.

Any suggestions which software to use?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dix0r said:

Any suggestions which software to use?

Nothing in sight - we've to rely on EN 🤔 and fight&argue for our needs. Impossibility to sort by Reminder time, Tags and Notebooks are my main reasons to stay with Legacy...

12 minutes ago, AlbertR said:

Impossibility to sort by Reminder time

As we've discussed before this is not strictly true. Provided you use the reminder tab you can sort by reminder time. I too want the ability to sort by any field that appears in the side or top list view but we shouldn't say that  things are impossible when they are possible.

image.png.937966c6a3bf94416d764b7485b09f90.png

1 minute ago, Mike P said:

we shouldn't say that  things are impossible when they are possible.

Ok, ok - you are right 😁
I've to be more prezise: Impossibility to sort by Reminder Done time, Tags and Notebooks is my main reasons to stay with Legacy...

• Like 1