Google calendar showing me outdated or missing calendar

Mr Pingouino

Idea

I am looking at someone facing the same issue as myself and found maybe a resolution.
Some of my devices including the Web portal is showing me one suscribed calendar that I no longer suscribe too and is not showing me one calendar that I personnally created in my account. Only Evernote on IPAD is showing me the correct set of Google calendar, so I don't know why I would see a discrepancy.
I tried re-connectinng my Google account many times but to no avail.

Any idea?

8 replies to this idea

I've raised a ticket, I did a clean re-installation and disconnected/reconnected my Google account but I can still see one calendar I unsuscribed a year ago and missing one calendar I use all the time so not sure how this work.
It's only on iphone and Windows, works fine on iPad.

That's funny because my original issue was also due of to a calendar that I used to sync with my Outlook work calendar using http://www.outlookgooglecalendarsync.com/
I did not thought much of it and thought it would be irrelevant.

I actually ended up deleting and recreating the calendar and it worked fine. 
I still have a calendar I suscribed and unsuscribed a while back still showing up on iPhone and iPad but I can just hide that one and that's okay.
But yes, you'd better recreate this one new?

• Level 5

The usual strategy if such a sync over 3 services and multiple devices fails is to set it up fresh.

If it fails on one device, on that device. If it fails completely, then usually deleting the existing and installing it again is faster than trying to locate an error.

Sure, but this defy my logic to get the Google Calendar sync working on virtually every app and system known to man that I tried and then suddently found out that only EVERNOTE and not everywhere, on specific devices, only Evernote find an unsuscribed calendar from a year ago and doesn't show up one of my calendar. So I know that if I don't troubleshoot that, this could come up again... but still I cannot amend the unsuscribed calendar that Evernote is finding while not a big issue, still not fixable to this day.

• Level 5

Which proves … that it is not working for some of your devices.

Your options are

1. Delete and link again (pragmatic)
  2. Analyze step by step and find the root case yourself (pleases the little engineer in you)
  3. Contact support (the reasonable thing for subscribers)

Pick an option. (3) is a so-so option, because you will likely need up with (1) or (2) as well.

Yeah I contacted support and quite frankly was amazed by how quick and good the response was, gave them lots of logs.
In the end they never been able to find out why I am still suscribed to that unsuscribed calendar from a while back so I gave up.
But I deleted and tried everything multiple times, didn't work out.