any ways? to drag and drop files evernote ↔ email client

JasonKIM

Idea

I am using legacy ver.

The legacy has no problem with the function "drag and drop".

Any files are free to move from em-client to evernote and evernote to em-client by the drag and drop function.

But the new one is blocked.

Any ways for this function?

thank you.

5 replies to this idea

20 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Any way you could tell on what sort of device you are trying to perform this wonder ?

On a calculus ?

window

Legacy version could do em-client ↔ evernote files migration by drag and drop

But new version can not do it.

• Level 5

hmmmm - window ??? Oh, WindowS - wow, and which version ? If we go on that you post, I ask, you post a little more, then I ask again, it may well be the answer here is delivered by Santa Claus.

And for the rest, you still speak in riddles. Use full words instead of your own abbreviations, describe what you want to do, and how.

19 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

hmmmm - window ??? Oh, WindowS - wow, and which version ? If we go on that you post, I ask, you post a little more, then I ask again, it may well be the answer here is delivered by Santa Claus.

And for the rest, you still speak in riddles. Use full words instead of your own abbreviations, describe what you want to do, and how.

Are you drunk? kk 

• Level 5

Obviously not, because I write in full sentences, using understandable words in simple, but deliberate sequences.

You are missing characters from words you try to type (deficiencies of finer motoric function), and in general use garbled language, indiscernible for normal humans.

Hmmmm - oh, I understand, you are searching for somebody who like booze as much as you do ?! Yeah, drinking alone is bad, from a social point of view. Sorry, can’t serve you on that quest.

Answer the questions to make sense of the gibberish you posted up to now, or find somebody else who is closer to your state of mind to give you answers.

Got the message this time ? Hope so …