I cannot login to verify myself for managing anything via Google Login

Hi

I would like to manage my security setting in account management.  It requires verifying by re-login with Google Login because I use a Google account as a third-party login.

To do that, It showed "Internal Error, please try again later" everything when verifying myself.  

It makes me cannot manage anything about my personal account setting.

My connection is normal.  It is my home network. 

How can I fix this issue?

• Evernote Expert

Do you know the Email address you used?  If so, instead of logging in via Google select the lost password option.  Reset the password and then login not using Google using the new password you selected.

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/13/2023 at 5:27 PM, agsteele said:

Do you know the Email address you used?  If so, instead of logging in via Google select the lost password option.  Reset the password and then login not using Google using the new password you selected.

This is the solution? Stop using the function?

If the problem would be "I can't create notes in Evernote" the solution with this logic would be - stop using Evernote, install a different app?

I have the same problem and it's quite uncomfortable.

On 2/12/2023 at 2:58 PM, Mouse88 said:

Hi

I would like to manage my security setting in account management.  It requires verifying by re-login with Google Login because I use a Google account as a third-party login.

To do that, It showed "Internal Error, please try again later" everything when verifying myself.  

It makes me cannot manage anything about my personal account setting.

My connection is normal.  It is my home network. 

How can I fix this issue?

• What version of Evernote are you using (Evernote 10.50? 10.51?)
  • What platform are you using Evernote on (Windows, macOS, etc)?
  • Are you using Evernote Teams? Then have you reached out to your admin?
  • Evernote Expert
23 hours ago, Maestro_x said:

This is the solution? Stop using the function?

I never said stop using any function. Not sure why you think I did. Anyhow, the OP hasn't returned for more information.

• 10 months later...

I just experienced this issue myself so I thought I post the solution for other users (Mouse88 probably already fixed this issue already).

It has something to do with the cache data of the Evernote website. You need to clear this. You can either login via "Incognito" mode so your browser won't look to the cache data or better: Clear the cache data of the Evernote website. For Chrome you can clear the cache data for a specific website as follows:

1. Go to the Evernote website 
  2. Hit F12 to open "Dev Tools" and find the "Application" tab (this tab may be hidden behind the ">>" icon).
  3. In the Application tab select "Storage" left in the navigation panel.
  4. Click "Clear site data"
  5. Reload page and log in

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 1/8/2024 at 1:54 AM, -Rick- said:

I just experienced this issue myself so I thought I post the solution for other users (Mouse88 probably already fixed this issue already).

It has something to do with the cache data of the Evernote website. You need to clear this. You can either login via "Incognito" mode so your browser won't look to the cache data or better: Clear the cache data of the Evernote website. For Chrome you can clear the cache data for a specific website as follows:

1. Go to the Evernote website 
  2. Hit F12 to open "Dev Tools" and find the "Application" tab (this tab may be hidden behind the ">>" icon).
  3. In the Application tab select "Storage" left in the navigation panel.
  4. Click "Clear site data"
  5. Reload page and log in

I would have never ever ever ever ever figured that out!~~~  Thank you!!!!!