EverNote Windows Currently Has a PopUp Window on Home Screen That is Blocking Access to Home Screen

This is New since mid-Jan 2023. 
EverNote Windows Currently Has a PopUp Window on Home Screen That is Blocking Access to Home Screen.
I cannot access the Home Screen. The PopUP seems to be advertising new features: Find Your Notes Fast - Capture Ideas Quickly - Plan Your Day.
I have never experienced this. EverNote on my  Android Mobile is fine. The Windows PopUp has no way to exit.

Many thanks for your help. This issues is making EverNot unusable for me, since the Mobile to Desktop sync is so important.

• Level 5

Usually the advertising popup have a "Close" cross top right. It may have low visibility, because if it would jump into your face, people would start closing this nagging, and the naggers would be disappointed. So they probably made it dark grey on light black.

If you don't find the "X", accept the offer, then break it off on the next page.

If you think you can't do the one and the other, post a screenshot here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5

The X to close that window is there, in the top part of the popup window. You just don’t see it, because it is above of the displayed area. The resolution is very low for a modern computer / screen. It may be that the popup window can’t be moved by the scroll bars or other means.

Choose a higher resolution of the screen, or a different zoom factor, and you will see it, and use it to close the popup.

@agsteele and yes, it obviously is the web client, used by somebody who believes that closing tabs can be done by his heirs, you know, then, when the owner has no more use of them (I will never understand what bookmarks or web clips are made for).

I have my display resolution set to 150%, which is windows recommended. It feels like Evernote had a rendering issue on the popup. I have not had this issue before.

I changed the resolution as you suggested and I was able to close the popup window and start using Evernote Desktop again.

Thank you for your resolution.

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

and yes, it obviously is the web client, used by somebody who believes that closing tabs can be done by his heirs, you know, then, when the owner has no more use of them (I will never understand what bookmarks or web clips are made for).

Funny, but those aren't browser tabs in the screenshot, they are bookmarks.

• Haha 2