Missing all notes from 2022 back

• Level 5

You are sure you typed the user name correctly ?

In most cases where notes „disappeared“, the reason was a typo in the user name when logging in. It is easy to create a new account by accident instead of logging into the existing one.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same problem. When the app was uploading/updating it STOPPED at 83% and I am MISSING everything from mid 2020 to current including scratch pad. Is there a way that I and toyafarm2006 can re-upload their program update? I'm not sure if a standard app update is the same thing? 

• Level 5

You post in the EN Teams subforum. If you were on Teams, you would be talking to your Teams account admin by now.

If you are not on a Teams Account (which I assume), you should better post more information about what you use and experience. Because from what you posted up to now, nobody can generate an idea of what may have happened, and how it might be solved.

Starting with the first sentence „I have the same problem“. No, you don’t, because the initial post in this thread is equally short of information as yours. None of you can know if it’s „the same problem“, because none of you tells enough about „the problem“ in first place.