How do I download ALL attachments within a notebook?

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

I've been saving receipts in a notebook and now they need to organize them and submit them I see that some receipts are added as attachments and others appear directly in the Note as images. What a mess -- if I download the notes to PDF, only the ones with images will appear in the exported PDF -- the ones with attachments will show up as blank. In a previous version of Evernote it appears that there was an option that once the Notes were highlighted, there was a Save Attachments button. I don't see that anymore. Which means i have save each INDIVIDUAL attachment???? Please advise a shortcut. 

• 9 months later...

Can anyone get a response from evernote support? I'll get an automated response for more information, Ill respond with the info and nothing happens. My problem, cannot print notes that are formatted correctly, in the application they look correct, if I export as a pdf the formatting is all messed up. Maybe now that I've payed my yearly subscription they'll respond?

• Level 5

It seems (but that's from other forum posts, not from my own experience) that the update Apple Notes received with Sonoma has damaged the ability to import ENEX files correctly. The notes import, the attachments don't. Since the ENEX files are as they have always been, this is an Apple issue.

So better contact Apple support.