Delete Photo from Recent Album; showing up in my photo screen

Recent photos keep showing up in the corner when I turn my camera on and it's bothersome to have the same old photo there from months ago.  I go to the Recent Album and you can only select the image to insert it into a new note.  I can't seem to delete it, any tips to get rid of it?

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, LKMEvernote said:

Recent photos keep showing up in the corner when I turn my camera on and it's bothersome to have the same old photo there from months ago.  I go to the Recent Album and you can only select the image to insert it into a new note.  I can't seem to delete it, any tips to get rid of it?

? Hi.  Is this anything to do with Evernote?

• Level 5

Yes, but it’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

When I activate the build in scanner, it shows the last picture from my camera roll. If I took this picture first, and then enable the scanner, this picture will show and can be inserted right away.

When I take the first scan, this picture disappeares. So no harm that it shows - it can help in a certain situation.

Hi There,

Yes this is in the Evernote app that I'm asking about. I'm in a new note, want to take a photo to add into the note and there is an old photo sitting on the bottom left of the camera screen.  I'm trying to delete that photo that is sitting in some album called recent notes within Evernote.  I don't know how to delete those photos that I took many months ago.  Click on the photo, it's on the bottom left.

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 8.20.05 AM.jpeg

• Level 5

With my install it always refreshes itself from new pics - see the explanation.

If something got stuck, the first advise is to log out of your account for once, then quit the app. If it prevails, do the same, but after quitting uninstall the app and restart the phone before reinstalling.

• Like 1