template shortcoming (tables)

Go to solution Solved by Mike P,

having created a simple template, with font size 30, Evernote persists in displaying table content with a font size smaller than 30 - 16 I think it is.

Even when I copy/paste a temple from another note, in which I have created content, piecemeal at font size 30, still, when I delete the content of the table, when I start writing again in the table, the font is only of the reduced size, not size 30.

Can we please have the option of choosing a font size for tables - alternatively - and more intuitively - make font size inside tables the same as the main text.

Thanks

Edited by guycruls
clarify
  • Solution
2 hours ago, guycruls said:

having created a simple template, with font size 30, Evernote persists in displaying table content with a font size smaller than 30 - 16 I think it is.

Even when I copy/paste a temple from another note, in which I have created content, piecemeal at font size 30, still, when I delete the content of the table, when I start writing again in the table, the font is only of the reduced size, not size 30.

Can we please have the option of choosing a font size for tables.

Thanks

EN has a habit of quietly ditching any changes to fonts that have not been captured as one of the four text styles (Large header, Medium header, Small header and Normal text). I think if you update the normal text style before you save the template it will work. If you want the table text to be different from the normal text you could use one of the other styles (e.g. small header)

image.png.fa32aeaa2e89e68b1d88ccccb5a58895.png