Using Proton Calendar or Apple Calendar with Evernote

Go to solution Solved by MR1,

Hi.

I recently started using Evernote as a daily driver from another app and I'm stuck with the fact that I cannot use Apple or Proton Calendar with Evernote. A big no for me.

I was not expecting this integration to be absent.

Does anyone know when and if this will ever happen otherwise i'll switch from Evernote.

• Level 5*
On 1/21/2023 at 1:40 PM, MR1 said:

I'm stuck with the fact that I cannot use Apple or Proton Calendar with Evernote. A big no for me.

Hi.  Why can't you use a third-party calendar with Evernote?  Calendar entries can be copied into notes,  and note links easily allow moving from one app to another.

I was not expecting this integration to be absent.

It's not exacty a secret... Evernote + Google Calendar Overview

Does anyone know when and if this will ever happen otherwise i'll switch from Evernote.

We're mostly other users here,  so no inside information - and Evernote doesn't usually share.  They are still developing the calendar features,  but if you must have the integration now,  you'll need to find it elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Ok. So I got the Protoncalendar to work in a limited way inside evernote.

Go to Proton Calendar and create your events. Then import the calendar to your google calendar.

Connect your google calendar to evernote and choose the Proton calendar from the list of calendars presented to you.

Works for me! I can now attach Notes to events created in Proton Calendar.

M

proton.JPG

• Like 1