I can't log in on Safari Browser

Louis

Every time I use Evernote on my Safari browser on my MacBook, I can log in, but if I close my computer and try to log back in, it just sits there loading but never loads.  I can't log in or log out, I can't do anything.  I have to close my browser with all my other tabs and open the browser back up to let me back into Evernote.  It was never this way before, I could always just log in or refresh and log in.  But now when I refresh, it just shows the logo as if it is loading but never does.  how do I fix this so I can always log in without closing down my browser or computer?  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 7:27 AM, PinkElephant said:

Probably there is some old website data that got stuck.

Go to Safari setting, tab Privacy, and choose website data administration (or whatever this button is called). Search vor Evernote, and delete all data.

Thank you for this.  This works, but then when I close my computer, it happens again and I have to do it each new time I log on to Evernote Web.  Any idea how to make it so I don't have to do that each time I want to use it?

• Level 5

Still no problem for me - from time to time Safari asks for the password, but that is tolerable.

Make sure you check the "Remember me for 30 days" checkbox on the login screen, and the same (if you use it) on the 2FA-box.

You need to allow cookies in the Security settings of Safari to save the login data.

If this doesn't work, there may be one of a million extensions that are blocking the saving of login data. You can only deactivate them one by one to find out which one is the culprit.