"save to template" grayed out in desktop versions for Mac and Windows (10.50.10)

Evernote for iOS, Mac, and Windows (10.50.10). Evernote Professional Account. I need to create and use templates. iOS allows me to "save as template". However, in both the latest versions of desktop for Windows and Mac, the option is grayed out in the drop down menus. I've explored the forum for solutions and haven't been able to get the "save to template" feature to work. I need to be able to create and save templates.

4 hours ago, Todd O. said:

Evernote for iOS, Mac, and Windows (10.50.10). Evernote Professional Account. I need to create and use templates. iOS allows me to "save as template". However, in both the latest versions of desktop for Windows and Mac, the option is grayed out in the drop down menus. I've explored the forum for solutions and haven't been able to get the "save to template" feature to work. I need to be able to create and save templates.

This is a well established bug and I'm very surprised you were unable to find any reference to it on the forums. Here's an example with a solution:

• 2 weeks later...