Exporting Evernote notes as PDF on Windows January 2023

• Level 5

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I don't think the subscription level matters for this. What does matter, though, is the Evernote app you are using. PDF export seems only to be available on the Mac and Windows desktop clients. It isn't available on the Web client. Is that what you are using?

9 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I don't think the subscription level matters for this. What does matter, though, is the Evernote app you are using. PDF export seems only to be available on the Mac and Windows desktop clients. It isn't available on the Web client. Is that what you are using?

Unfortunately, yeah, I am using the web only version. It sucks because I do not want to download the app. Then I would have to do it anyway someday. Thanks for you answer.

• Level 5

You are using a valuable service for free - other users are paying the show for you. Nothing sucks, and if you use the right solution, it will work even without paying.

Just be aware that there is not only a device limit of 2, the number of unsyncs of clients within 30 days is limited to 2 as well.

@EvernoteIkhtiar You can print to a PDF printer from the Evernote Web app (if you have a PDF printer for Windows which is available freely if you don't already have one) which looks about the same as exporting the note to PDF. I just compared a couple of notes, and printing to PDF from the Web app in some parts of the note actually looked better than the 'Export to PDF' -- at least as far as the free version Export goes. (If you are on a paid subscription and have the Desktop app, you can export multiple notes together and have control over page numbers, note order, and note separation.)