Equivalent of a Notion "page"?

Is there any way to create a page within a page (or note within a note) like in Notion? Fore example, you have a list of tasks and you want to turn one of those tasks into its own note? A simple way without having to leave the note and go create a separate not and come back? Thanks

11 hours ago, R.Cooksey said:

Fore example, you have a list of tasks and you want to turn one of those tasks into its own note? A simple way without having to leave the note and go create a separate not and come back?

If you can select the task then in principle you should be able to copy it and use the alt+ctrl+V shortcut (Windows) keyboard shortcut to automatically create a new note from the clipboard content. Alt+Ctrl+V is not warking well for me at the moment (open support ticket) so I'm getting inconsistent results. Also selecting a task in order to copy it, is not always straightforward. Worth a try but no guarantee that it will work.

On 1/2/2023 at 12:16 PM, R.Cooksey said:

A simple way without having to leave the note and go create a separate not and come back?

When I am on Desktop, what I will do is create a new note in a new window (Ctrl-Option-Command + N on Mac), then Ctrl-Option-Command + C to copy the note link from the new window and paste that link back into the note that I still have open in the main window.