Shared Notebooks Not Showing Up

Dani098

Idea

Hello,

I am trying to share notebooks (professional account) to someone who has a free basic account. The account was made several weeks ago, and she is using the Evernote application on a Mac (updated to the Monterey macOS). I have done a test share between myself and another professional account. It worked perfectly and within minutes. The other person I am sharing with, however, has waited several days, and still nothing is showing. Would anyone happen to know what's happening and how it might be fixed?

Thank you in advance for your time!!

2 replies to this idea

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue. Have you found a solution? 

I also have a professional account and am trying to share a notebook with someone who has a free account. She is using Evernote on a Mac and has set up a new account. I saw that Evernote has changed their Basic subscription to allow people to have only one notebook and 50 notes, so we deleted her one default notebook and any practice notes she'd created. Evernote should have been completely empty. I then tried sharing the notebook multiple times and nothing happened. It's still not showing up.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

• Evernote Expert

I'm not sure I can suggest a solution but will observe that shared notes will not count to the 50 note limit that your colleague/friend had on her Free account.

I may be wrong but I have a vague recollection that the sharing abilities are delayed on a new account. So perhaps wait a day or two.

Someone else may come along soon with better insight ;)