Notes are deleted without saving

Hi,

For few days, when I write a note whithout connexion, Evernote delete it when I get a connexion. It's impossible to retrieve the note after... I'm very desppointed, I lost a lot of notes. Isn't it a tool to back them ? Sometimes there is only the title in recent notes and then it desappears.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/12/2022 at 11:50, Teau dijo:

Hi,

For few days, when I write a note whithout connexion, Evernote delete it when I get a connexion. It's impossible to retrieve the note after... I'm very desppointed, I lost a lot of notes. Isn't it a tool to back them ? Sometimes there is only the title in recent notes and then it desappears.

Thanks,

I have exactly the same problem with Android 13 and EN lastest version. I cannot longer create a note in the phone. This problem started some months ago but now it's impossible to create notes on the phone which is the main reason why I use Evernote, it's not evernote right now.

On 4/1/2023 at 9:33, agsteele dijo:

@joaquinilzarbe Have you opened a ticket as recommended?

Yes thanks, I did, ticket was created but the first reply was to participate in this forum, later they have requested infos and screen videos. They are very supportive.

I've uninstalled the app and install again. It works better, not sure if the new installation or the support team work, but problem persist, app on Android is terribly slow. I've just modified a note, after saving it the screen just don't respond, it’s blocked.

Just to confirm the problem I had is solved, I opened a ticket for EN support which has been great. 

It seems some updates in the syncing of my notes that should be automatic were hung up.

I want to thank you all for your attention and assistance in this forum. It was very important for me.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 19:33, agsteele dijo:

@joaquinilzarbe Have you opened a ticket as recommended?

I have had the same problem (some lengthy notes created in airplane mode lost when reconnected to internet) and have done this. Good response from Evernote customer support until they handed it over to the "Technical Support Team" 11 days ago. I haven't heard anything since (and have followed up twice on the ticket since). Even referenced this discussion since it seemed like there may have been an existing solution. Have they been laid off?

• 2 months later...