JOINED NOTEBOOK NOT SHOWING

• Level 5

Is this a shared notebook between the owner (the person who has the notebook in their account) and yourself, or is it shared to a number of people ?

Are you in a regular contact with the person who shared it, or not ?

The best action is that the person who owns the notebook stops sharing it, and then creates a new sharing. But of course if many others are involved, this can be a problem. They all loose the sharing, and need to join again. A sharing can be revoked just for you (leaving all others running), but this depends on how the share was made (invitation, link etc.)

And if the person sharing is not in close contact with you (like a company blackboard), it can be a problem as well.

No actually it is shared to a large number of people and i have no contact with the owner , i had joined the notebook through the link 

I can see the joined notebook in older version of web but not in new version and not in the app 

• Level 5

It is as real as the money you need to pay to get at support. Support means real people, and real people want something in their fridges. We shouldn’t discriminate against them and expect something for nothing, you are right.

You can drink a „large to go“ less and use it for a counter discriminative payment. Will carry you over a full month.

• Like 1