Email problem on new Evernote account

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hi, 

I set up a new Evernote account a few weeks ago, and within a week the Evernote email had stopped working! Each email I sent to my Evernote inbox bounces back. 

Anyone else experienced this or know why? (It defeats one the reasons I wanted to use Evernote, and is making me look more at other options.) 

Thanks in advance for your insights/suggestions. 
Rashmir. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  That's not a free service I'm afraid...

With an Evernote paid subscription, you can save emails directly into Evernote (up to 200 daily) using your unique Evernote email address. Save your travel reservations, email announcements, weekly automated reports, or anything you receive as an email, to Evernote, and access them from anywhere.

Note: Evernote Free customers can try this feature out, but are limited to five test emails.

Save emails into Evernote – Evernote Help & Learning

• Like 1
  • Level 5
  • Solution

@newbie user On a new Free account, there are 5 emails allowed, to demonstrate what would be possible with a subscription. After these 5 emails are send, the service stops on the Free account. So your observation is correct: You could use it initially, and later it stopped working.

This is properly documented, but maybe you have overlooked the notification. That it stops is not a bug, it is intentionally. If you need that feature, subscribing is the way to get it on a permanent basis.

• Like 1