Evernote for Windows 10.50 feedback

"Let us know what you think and we appreciate the continued feedback..."

Asking for feedback, but "topic is now closed to further replies"  🤥 So i'll do it here.

We've upgraded how you can view note links in Evernote. Instead of a boring old link, you can choose to see either a preview of the note's contents, a text link, or the note's title. Access this functionality from the preferences menu (gear icon).

Great improvement/new feature!! Unfortunately it's a bit buggy. When exporting page as pdf, you get a message:

image.png.3fecabcd67501425f11b2215ace83bcc.png

When printing it works OK

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jon/t said:

I'm seeing the same. Have you fired off a support ticket?

Not yet. Updated Evernote just a couple of minutes ago. Was super happy for this new feature …until finding out that i can't use it [as i sometimes export pages as pdfs] 😢

15 minutes ago, janndk said:

Not yet. Updated Evernote just a couple of minutes ago. Was super happy for this new feature …until finding out that i can't use it [as i sometimes export pages as pdfs] 😢

Just submitted a ticket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One other thing about viewing internal links as previews... I can't find a way to then open that link in a new window like you can with the regular way of doing it (Cmd/Ctrl clicking on it.)

I also expect the thumbnail that shows is the same (mostly random) thumbnail that shows in the Note List View Snippet style: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/80084-control-which-image-shown-in-a-notes-thumbnailsnippet-view/

You can now select up to 100 notes and perform actions like moving, merging, or deleting multiple notes at once.

This doesn't work either. I can still only select max 50 notes. 🤥

• Level 5

I don't have this update to the Windows desktop app yet (and I'm not forcing it, just waiting), but in the Web client I just selected a notebook with 83 notes and hit Ctrl+A to select all, and all 83 were selected. In another notebook with 138 notes I did the same and 100 were sellected.

1 hour ago, Boot17 said:

I can't find a way to then open that link in a new window like you can with the regular way of doing it (Cmd/Ctrl clicking on it.)

shift + double click on the green header works for me!

• Like 1