What has happened - worked fine for two years but now, suddenly stuck

When I open the latest evernote on windows 11, it works fine for few minutes. After using i see blank window. So quite unstable release, please FIX asap! I have used evernote 11 years and was very frustrated when this EN 10 version came out but then they fixed lot of issues and was ok to use but now something have gone terrible wrong.

image.thumb.png.0b281f7c65c5cad2ba7598259cb624fc.png

• Level 5

Windows 11 to me seems to be a beta alpha software that got released as a running gag.

I have installed it into a virtual machine, and had to change some settings to make it work. I then double checked if I had gotten it right, because the settings panels I got looked exactly as they had looked in Windows 7 !

Hey Microsoft, anybody at home ?

Blaming EN while the v10 software runs smoothly on other desktop platforms (Win 10, MacOS, even the most recent Ventura release) seems to me beside the point.

I have Dell 9420 and new SSD, Motherboard and display unit was changed September and windows reinstalled many times. Still poor AF. This is the last Dell i will ever buy. I don't know how to even debug this device but something is very broken :( 16gb memory, 1 TB SSD, 4 core Intel 11th..

• Evernote Expert
2 hours ago, kaksiir said:

Or then my Dell laptop + Windows 11 sucks. Sometimes when i open snipping tool, i see similar issues ... damn.

The snipping tool in EN10 on Windows 11 has a problem caused by Windows. Use the Windows clipper and it will work.

• Like 1