Note's content disappeared

I wrote a note on the iPhone using the Evernote app while unconnected to the internet (in the flight mode). That was 20 days ago. Since then, I've been mostly connected to the internet. When I opened Evernote today I saw for a moment the note with a preview of its contents, but then it just disappeared in front of my eyes. Its title changed to "Untitled note" and the content is empty. The same situation is on the desktop app and on the web. I was using the free version, so I took a 7-day trial to get access to notes history. But that particular note has no history.

I remember that this note was important, but it's exact content is also blocked in my memory.

Do you have any suggestions on how to get access to the note's contents in Evernote? What might have caused the glitch?

Thank you.

I’ve had the same issue today with a painfully long and important note I wrote yesterday, the note disappearing as I opened it. I find it crazy that I would have to pay in order to contact staff to enquire about this, and suspect they wouldn’t be able to help. Particularly as you have gone for a 7 day free trial, with no success.

very frustrating and not the first time content has gone completely missing.

I wonder if it has something to do with the note being updated on multiple devices connected to the internet at the same time? But tbh I have no idea, and if anyone works it out, please do share.

Evernote is great, but it’s not worth losing important information for…