Evernote & Google Calendar Integration

I have been using Evernote for approximately a year now, and its become a key part of my life. The only thing that I would love to see is the ability to enter tasks into Evernote with a time and date, and have them automatically populate to my google calendar. Does anyone know if this is possible? Todoist has the feature, and for highly flow task management, its really awesome!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 3:23 AM, Josh Weaver said:

I have been using Evernote for approximately a year now, and its become a key part of my life. The only thing that I would love to see is the ability to enter tasks into Evernote with a time and date, and have them automatically populate to my google calendar. Does anyone know if this is possible? Todoist has the feature, and for highly flow task management, its really awesome!

Isn't this what the porpose of cronofy is? This is what I am also after

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I did try all. Cronofy, IFTTT and Zapier ... no data from Evernote on my Mac will seen in google calender or mac calender ... 
But I get the mail, that evernote is connected to the services – but it seems not working.
complete frustratet.
I have testet a lot of different tools – much easier. 
But I love the concept of evernote.
Can't believe that it is so complicate with evernote. To use it for organisation and todo the calender integration is a must.
A simple standard.
And I'm not so stupid in technical things. I work with a lot of plugins and extension on my webserver.