Windows 11 Pro - Microsoft Edge not able to login to Evernote with Google or Apple SSO

Microsoft Edge - Version 107.0.1418.42 (Official build) (64-bit)

Windows 11 Pro - Version: 22H2 | OS Build: 22621.674

As a person who just started using Evernote for a personal project, I go between my MacBook Pro, iMac, & HP Elitebook with Evernote. So far I love it, when I first installed Evernote onto my iMac I noticed that it was having some issues logging in with single sign on. I was able to get through that. today I try to log in with my HP Elitebook and every time I used edge, my preferred browser, to either sign on with Google or Apple it freaked out and never let me log in and it just stood at “signing in...”

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, Private browser mode. come to find out it's something wrong with Edge and Evernote not talking. I used Mozilla to log in, and it worked perfectly fine. I just want to bring this to the developer's attention So they know what's going on and also bring this to other attentions that are trying to login to Evernote with Google or Google SSO, When it brings you to the web page > Copy The URL > then paste this into a different browser and try to login again.  

***If a dev needs the log files, I would be more than happy to share this with them!

• 4 weeks later...

Logging into the WEB version of Evernote is no longer supported by me. I searched the web and found the following: "Why is the new Evernote WEB only available in Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Opera? - We've optimized the new Evernote Web for use in these browsers. We're currently working on support for other browsers." I was beginning to think it was because I bought a reddit windows key and installed Windows 10. Tried other chrome browsers. I couldn't access them either. I was only able to get into Evernote in Chrome and Edge. I have been using the WEB version of Evernote for a long time. I would hate to have to launch a different browser for this.

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, DenisDark said:

Logging into the WEB version of Evernote is no longer supported by me. I searched the web and found the following: "Why is the new Evernote WEB only available in Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Opera? - We've optimized the new Evernote Web for use in these browsers.

MS Edge is now based on the Chrome engine and I run Version 107.0.1418.62 (Official build) (64-bit) on both WIndows 10 & 11 and have no issues with logging in,  although as I recall it took a while the first time around.