additional email addresses for integration with Google Calendar & Google Tasks

I want to integrate my Evernote account with Google Tasks. I have a gmail address, but my main email address for Evernote and everything else I do is not gmail. Can I add my gmail address to my Evernote account so that my Evernote tasks can show up there?

My google calendar is, of course, running on my gmail address.

My Evernote is running on my personal domain email address.

Or, How can I use the "Evernote for Google" app with a non gmail email address?

19 minutes ago, Graham3D said:

I want to integrate my Evernote account with Google Tasks. I have a gmail address, but my main email address for Evernote and everything else I do is not gmail. Can I add my gmail address to my Evernote account so that my Evernote tasks can show up there?

My google calendar is, of course, running on my gmail address.

My Evernote is running on my personal domain email address.

Or, How can I use the "Evernote for Google" app with a non gmail email address?

There is no problem with this, my main email address which I use to sign into EN is not Gmail, but i have linked Google Calendar using my Gmail address works seemlessly.  As an aside I use Outlook as my main calendar on my PC and have 4Team Sync2  running on my PC which Syncs my Outlook and Google Calendars I use Google Calendar on My Phone and Tablet so now when i add/delete/amend any item using whatever device my Calendars are allkept in Sync and I can use the Calendar Connect feature in EN.

• Like 1