Notes not loading...Evernote maintenance or me?

Go to solution Solved by Vikingr,

For the last two days I've been unable to access my notes. I can see them in preview, but they sit and buffer. This is not just a 30 minute outage as the status message states. I have had to reset my password as I always use the  Android App and couldn't log on on the browser. I can't even log out of the app. Again, just buffering. I have turned off and on. Should I uninstall? If I do, will all notes return when I reinstall? Other advice? Thanks so much.

• Like 3
On 11/8/2022 at 10:57 AM, Vikingr said:

For the last two days I've been unable to access my notes. I can see them in preview, but they sit and buffer. This is not just a 30 minute outage as the status message states. I have had to reset my password as I always use the  Android App and couldn't log on on the browser. I can't even log out of the app. Again, just buffering. I have turned off and on. Should I uninstall? If I do, will all notes return when I reinstall? Other advice? Thanks so much.

Hey - sorry you are experiencing this (assuming you still are). Not something I personally see on android, so worth raising a ticket if you can https://evernote.com/contact. Let us know how you get on. Neil

• Solution

Thanks Neil. In the end I reset my password on the browser on my laptop (couldn't remember as I never have to sign in).

Then I uninstall and reinstalled on my android.

Logged in on laptop and hey presto. Maybe a little refresh once in a while helps.

Best wishes.

13 hours ago, Konrad_S said:

Same issue, just reported. On desktop fine, on Android endless starting of the app, notes not loading.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling on android. Worked for me. Remember the notes are held separately so reinstalling doesn't mean you lose all your notes. Good luck!

I was also having the unending buffering. I tried uninstall from my IPAD PRO, can not Reinstall. I only see on APP screen the option to OPEN. Try that, nothing.  Evernote screen elephant icon just appears, no other activity. Locked up. Now what?? I have been a customer since 2018, and am using upgraded Personal Evernote Plan.  Note: Evernote works as usual on I-PHONE.  I have so many, many files on Evernote; can’t afford to lose these existing notebooks and notes, 5-years of genealogical research for all my families.  HELP!  Dusky. 
Anyone out there who can help?