I am having issues to sync my notes in my phone (Evernote for Android)

I see all synced in my desktop and web Evernote but my Evernote in android phone  do not sync.

I have reinstalled the Evernote in the phone without improvement, then I uninstalled Evernote in the phone , restarted the phone and installed again without improvement,I have cleared cache but anyway I can't sync

The android version is 13 and the phone is a Samsung galaxy S22 ultra 

Any help will be highly appreciated

It syncs, but:

1. It is slow
  2. App must be open
  3. Phone must be on, it doesn't sync if the phone is off
  4. Sometimes you have to initiate the sync manually while all the above 3 is applicable 

If you create quick note from the android widget and closed your phone; the note won't be synced to the desktop client because you didn't do the above 4 steps after you created the note. 

The Android app is almost unusable for me because of this

• Evernote Expert

@Faisal Malallah is correct that the app needs to be in the foreground to ensure that sync takes place.  I have once or twice needed to force a sync but mostly everything works although I'm not sure it would be reasonable to expect a sync to take place if the phone was turned off.

v10.43 is only recently released. It can take two weeks for the app to reach all users once released so you may need to wait longer. 10.42 is what I still have and it syncs well enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Fast update on this topic. Technical support form Evernote did some changes in my account and later I had to reinstall the Evernote Android. The Evernote android did a long sync (ca 45 min) and now the sync is working properly. I have another issue with redirecting emails but I will open in another topics to avoid mixing the information.