Hello, Evernote 10.41 for Android here and I also face reccuring lags.
On the other side, I use Evernote 10.47.7-win-ddl-public (3730) for Windows on my computer.
For the record, I currently have 209 notebooks and 3000 notes (but it was happening before I get so much)

---

It happens by example when I click on the tick to backup the note, most of the time it never changes to the back arrow, so I'm stuck there

Though, it looks like it stays recorded locally if I wait a bit. So if I crash the app after some seconds, start it again, I can synchronize my new datas.

Also, when I try to synchronize manually (notes screen, pulling down), sometimes it never finish, sometimes it finish fast but it's not synchronized.

---

I noticed that when one note lags, if I click on something that brings a pop-up, it seems like by coming back often I take back control of the note and can continue (but it's not nice to do that all the time)

---

I also think that it takes a bit more time to load a note that has several pictures inside, but it doesn't seem to be the main problem at all, probably just some added delays to the usual lag.

---

Also, I think I started to face these problems after switching to the mode where you have to unlock the edition mode in the notes by clicking the related button. It's useful and convenient but it looks like buggy for now.

There is always a lag before going in editing mode.

So I have removed it, but it's still in hybrid mode, some notes shows the button, some others don't.

Maybe all the problem is located there.

Hello, Evernote 10.47.7-win-ddl-public (3730) for Windows here, with Windows 10