Web Clipper using Safari notifications to finish update

I'm getting the following message. "Close 'Safari' to Update" and "Click continue to quit Safari and finish updating Evernote Web Clipper.

I'm using up to date Mac and Safari. I like web clipper. I do not like this notification. (see attached image screenshot). 

How can I turn this update notification off, its become annoying. 

Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 7.08.26 AM.png

• Level 5

The browser is directly exposed to the internet (what a surprise …) and a primary attack vector. An outdated extension on a browser is a 1:1 security problem.

Some of the latest urgent updates issued by Apple were fixes of Safaris web kit engine, already exploited by hackers. This shows how exposed any browser is running, including all extensions.

Keep web clipper up to date, or uninstall the extension. If you make compromises on security, you compromise your IT security.

No offense, but that's weak. Is this an Evernote feature? To force browser updates? Evernote seems to be more concerned about my Mac than Apple. If I were to imagine an alternative universe, I could envision the Evernote dev team eliminating or at the least, allowing users to turn off the notification. That's just me. 

• Level 5

Your attitude is not doing you any good. And since I am not paid to hang around here, I am free to say it directly, paying user or not. You can’t buy assistance here, the forum works user to user … and if we don’t like how a fellow user is approaching us, we just drop the conversation. Like - now.