Conflicting Changes - Evernote cannot be open on more than one device at any one time

It's impossible to use Evernote for office purposes as conflicting changes appear if Evernote is open on more than one device resulting in duplicate versions of each note. 

I need to instruct my PA not to open Evernote on my laptop or my iPad simultaneously - otherwise conflicting changes will appear.

I also always need to make sure Evernote on my iMac/Laptop is closed if I want to check something on my IOS device.

Conflicting changes also doesn't always show up at the time of simultaneous use....it may not let me know at all, ever......and I just have to notice that there are duplicate files. Or it will show up a few weeks later.

Hope this bug can be fixed VERY SOON!

• Level 5

Somehow I must be born on a lucky day. Usually I have EN open on Mac & Mac & iPad & iPhone, and nothing will happen. There is a small risk when touching the same note at the same time on several devices.

EN Personal or Professional is not made to be used by more than a single person. If your work flow makes it necessary to include your PA, you have 2 options:

- Get him/her an account as well, and share the relevant notebooks from your account, or

- set up an EN Teams account.

• Thanks 1

I also frequently have Evernote open on multiple devices at the same time (any combination of iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows and Web) and I don't have conflicting changes unless I edit the same note on a different device before that note has fully synced -- this seems to especially be the case for me with mobile (Desktop and Web seem to be better/faster at syncing for me). I don't believe I've ever had a conflict issue by just opening Evernote on another device at the same time.

• Thanks 1