So many problems: Can't copy and paste text, notes not saving

I just attended a critical networking event. Now I can't find notes in which people wrote down their contact information. This is mission critical and I will definitely unsubscribe if this isn't resolved within weeks. I also can't copy and paste text. When I copy text it cuts it out. Then when I try to paste it, it's not saved into the memory at all and as a result doesn't paste. In other words... it deletes! I've lost text as a result.

45 minutes ago, estevancarlos said:

This is mission critical and I will definitely unsubscribe if this isn't resolved within weeks.

Did you already submit a support ticket to Evernote (or were you hoping that other users in the forum can help resolve the issue...)?

Is the note information on the Evernote web version? That's the source of truth.

1 minute ago, Boot17 said:

Did you already submit a support ticket to Evernote (or were you hoping that other users in the forum can help resolve the issue...)?

Is the note information on the Evernote web version? That's the source of truth.

I spent several minutes looking for support and this is all I could find. Where do I send a support ticket?