Unable to change payment method.

I am unable to change my payment method.  I checked all of the information and it is correct.  It keeps saying something is wrong.  It works with Paypal, but I am deleting my PayPal and I want the autopayment for subscription to hot be held up. I have tried 2 different cards. Message:  We were unable to process your payment. Please check your payment information and try again.

Also, when trying to get into some of the settings, I get the message in the attached file.  It gives me no option except for Google.

I am NOT using the free account.  I pay for this service and should get a support phone number!

1665684111730.jpg

• Level 5*

Hi.  Please confirm your device,  OS and Evernote version and contact Support for payment issues (we are not them) - contact https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new for more - if you have problems with that, use 'account' from the drop-down options as an issue type, sign in a 'guest' or use the help/ feedback link from any app.

(See also https://twitter.com/evernotehelps)

As regards the Google issue - Sign in to Evernote with Google says...

If your Evernote account email address is not a Gmail address, follow the steps below to disable Google Sign-in.

1. Sign into your account settings..
  2. Select Connected Services from the left-side menu.
  3. Enable 'Sign in with Google'. Note: To turn off Google Sign-in for Evernote, disable 'Sign in with Google'.

You may also be able to use the 'forgot password' option at Evernote.com to confirm your user details.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem was very obscure and none of the error messages told the correct problem. Somehow Evernote's system locked my payment method and would not let me change it.  I wanted to delete Paypal and change it to a card.  Finally, someone figured it out.  Support finally got dome decent return answers to my emails.  But there should be live support for paying customers.