Hello, I've been getting errors uploading images for the last couple weeks. I've tried multiple things to fix it such as logging in and logging out, uninstalling and re-installing the app, and rebooting my PC. I am not at my upload limit with my Evernote account. Nothing seems to fix it.

The app works perfectly fine on my iPhone, as well as on my other laptop (with my second Evernote account), it's just this one instance.  

Does anyone know how to fix this? This is limiting my ability to use all the features of the app. 

Thanks, 

evernote-upload-error.PNG

• Level 5

It may be your local database is corrupted, or the install has a problem.

For a full uninstall the Windows tools won't do. Log out of your account, then use RevoUninstaller instead, and remove all program parts, settings and data files. Restart the PC, reinstall, log back in.

Solved ?

Thank you for your help. I am on a laptop with some restrictions, I use it for work so I don't know if I would be able to use Revo Uninstaller. Anything that would require admin access to the laptop wouldn't work. Any other ideas to clear the cache/ any files that may be corrupted? 

I am not at my upload limit. I've almost never hit it and most of the images I add are small (like 100kb screenshots), thanks for asking to clarify

@PinkElephant @gazumped

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Mine was fixed and working for around a few weeks after I followed what @agsteele said, though I did notice that I lost a few images saved in a few of my notes. Then I got back to the same error code, and I haven't bother to do the fix again.

Though to be fair, what @PinkElephant said wasn't possible for me to try due to restrictions on my laptop stopping me from using RevoUninstaller as was originally recommended. Not sure if it's worth me manually deleting program files again. 

@sfish

Thanks,