How to transfer an account if I can't sign in?

I first used Evernote on my School Laptop this year and I had used it for extensive research and other Important notes. However logging back into my account on Google Drive with my school account, it says I am not able to sign in because of graduating this year and my school removes older users for those who graduate. And it says my Google Drive was disabled by a Work Space Administrator.

And I was wondering if there was any way to have that old account transfer to my personal account without signing in on Google Drive?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Chrollo

Screenshot Evernote.PNG

• Level 5

This seems to be more a question about Google accounts than a question for EN accounts.

Regarding EN accounts, even if you used "Sign in by ...", your account always has is connected to a email address in first place. Use this email address to get at your account, skip the "Sign in by ..." method.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313998

• Level 5*

If the Evernote account you used was your own,  you can switch off Google sign-on and use your email address and password - but I imagine your address will have changed,  and you maybe never got around to assigning an Evernote password.  Here's some additional information about Google sign-ons - Sign in to Evernote with Google - but I think you'll have to contact Support if you need to change your details.  There is a 'lost password' option on Evernote.com - but that will send a reset to your email address...

You should be able to connect with Support via https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new - use the 'guest' sign in option...