Is it possible to view only the ‘today’ tasks in widgets?

Hello, 

I like the new task feature in Evernote, and I can see a clear future application as a all-encompassing productivity system, once/if they catch up in functionality with other task managers. 

I was wondering if the widget (home and mobile) is able to show only the task assigned for today? I can’t see an effective use of tasks without this feature

Thank you

Fabio

Hey Fabio. I find that that "due date" view both in terms of the main view and the widget view does that job; allows me to view my tasks for the day, gives me a view count for the day and, equally crucially, for the following day. 

You can also set a task filter to show tasks by any date, including "today"

Hi Neil, 

I cannot find the filter on neither iPadOS or home view within the Evernote app. I am on the personal plan, so I don’t know whether it is an exclusive feature of other plans?

Thank you

Fabio

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 10:54 PM, Neil Maxfield said:

Hey Fabio. I find that that "due date" view both in terms of the main view and the widget view does that job; allows me to view my tasks for the day, gives me a view count for the day and, equally crucially, for the following day. 

You can also set a task filter to show tasks by any date, including "today"

I see not filter option in the tasks widget. setting filters in tasks view does not seem to have any effect on the widget.