missing notes

Hello, I wanted to delete the older notes that I didn't need from the 2 notebooks, after I finished deleting in the first notebook, I also started to delete from the second notebook and managed to delete some from there as well and at some point the application crashed and all my notes in the second  folder disappeared. I have activity logs from desktop aplication, it is possible to recover some of the notes, it is for example only the last 10 notes. thanks

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  I assume you're not a Teams user despite the thread you posted in.  Please confirm your device,  OS and Evernote version.  And have you checked the 'deleted' notebook yet?

i use evernote for windows , i have win 11, and the lastest version of evernote, i didn't delete the notebook, i checked 50 notes i delete and repreat that, but i don t selecte the note who are missing.

Just now, Cristizrmd said:

i use evernote for windows , i have win 11, and the lastest version of evernote, i didn't delete the notebook, i checked 50 notes i delete and repreat that, but i don t selecte the note who are missing.

i make ticket from satuday but support didn't answered until now, i'm waiting ....a have activity log from evernote app win, and evernote app ios

4 minutes ago, gazumped said:

My fault - I should have said "Have you checked the Trash notebook" - any deleted notes or notebooks should be stored in their in case of mistakes.

the trash was empty when my notes disapeared , again i don t deleted 

• Level 5

We don’t know, since we are users as yourself, and have no insight.

Ask support directly.

If on Free, you need to subscribe first for a month to get access.

The master copy of your account is on the cloud server. You can access it by the web client, and check. If it is OK there, chances are good it can be revived.