Filter for tasks does not work for notebook stacks

The view of tasks cannot be filtered by notebook stacks using the "located in" function. This works in the Android version, so I assume that this should work in principle and is missing in the Windows version.

I just checked this on v10 Desktop (Mac), v10 Web and v10 mobile (iOS) and I can't filter notebook stacks on any of them either. I wonder if the Android version you are running is the legacy version of Evernote? It sounds to me like this is one feature that hasn't made its way yet to the v10 release.

... ah, and I just found this other thread where @Mike P has a work-around for it on Desktop (and Web) that you can check out

• Like 1

I think we are talking about different things. My workaround was for filtering notes by stack. That post was some time ago and you can now filter by stack in the main filter menu.

This thread is about filtering tasks by stacks. You can't do that, and there is no workaround that I know of.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Mike P said:

I think we are talking about different things. My workaround was for filtering notes by stack. That post was some time ago and you can now filter by stack in the main filter menu.

Ah - I missed the 'tasks' part of it altogether. Thanks for that correction.

Sorry about that misdirection there, @therob.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...