Improvement to the Calendar Widget

Powerfab

Idea

The Calendar widget at present only displays Google Calendar events from your attached google account. Fair enough. I know EN are working on Outlook calendar integration and this will be welcomed by many. 

My thoughts however, are that it would be a useful improvement if the widget were to show notes that were created on any specific day. It would be most useful for those who use EN for journalling, but also useful for those of us who may not recall what folder or tag we put on a note, but recall vividly we made the note last Monday. Scroll back on the widget and voila!

I know we can create date searches and range searches within EN and save these accordingly, but it just seems that the calendar widget is under utilised for the functionality it could posess.

Anyone else thing this is a good idea, perhaps you'd like to vote up the topic if it has some traction? 

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, Powerfab said:

Anyone else thing this is a good idea, perhaps you'd like to vote up the topic if it has some traction? 

You'd need this topic to be in a feature request forum to get the votes option.  Would you like it moved?