Extra templates

Go to solution Solved by Mike P,

When I was browsing evernote, I somehow got to a page with extra templates, such as character biography and 🎃Halloween movie checklist 🎃 along with some others as well as the 58 templates on the templates page. Anyway, I can no longer find the page and I would really like to find it again to have a look through all the templates. (I think there was one about moon 🌙cycles that were recently created, in the last couple of days or something which I can't find in any blog post) If anyone has a link to that particular page, please could you post it in the comments section below.Thank you

1 hour ago, laura.thompson said:

(I think there was one about moon 🌙cycles that were recently created, in the last couple of days or something which I can't find in any blog post)

There are two relatively new templates which may be what you are looking for. I just searched for "moon" in the search box of the template library..

image.png.7c76c80fbed95b11514cd454ebbf9f8d.png

• Solution
7 hours ago, laura.thompson said:

What is the URL of the template Library in your screenshot? As you can see from my photo, the template Library on mine is different - with no search bar.

You haven't said what version or what platform you are using. In V10, web and desktop, when you create a new note there is an option to "open gallery". That's all I did.

image.png.516835baab7123a1d2941254024ac806.png

• Level 5

I didn’t make a count - the question was to find the website again, as I understood the initial post.

Since the templates can’t be used right from the website, it does not really play a role how complete the page is listing them. The only way to actually use them is the template function when creating a new note. Each template carries its own explantation in the template gallery.

The reason for the difference in my view is that some templates in the gallery made by Certified EN Consultants or EN Experts do not show on the EN website.