Search not working on Mac nor iPhone

4 minutes ago, Artur Tomaz said:

Until this problem is fixed, use the option "change to" (you can configure the shortcut in the shortcut's menu) and search is working fine

Never heard of that option.  Is that in the main menu? Or some kind of context menu item? Can you clarify what you mean?

On another note, doesn't everyone love Mondays.  🙄

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Artur Tomaz said:

Until this problem is fixed, use the option "change to" (you can configure the shortcut in the shortcut's menu) and search is working fine

What do you mean change to? How do you do that?

• Like 1

I had contacted Evernote Support about some things in the new version that are missing that I was used to in the old version and the support person sent me a link for the Legacy version. Evidently they can be run side by side and will sync back and forth. 

Just now, mrstucci said:

I had contacted Evernote Support about some things in the new version that are missing that I was used to in the old version and the support person sent me a link for the Legacy version. Evidently they can be run side by side and will sync back and forth. 

Can Evernote Support post the link to the legacy version!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  If you have an issue - uninstall / uncheck "Keep data" / restart your device / reinstall (NB if you have a lot of notes it will take time to rebuild the database) / retry your searches.  If the issue still exists - contact Support (mainly other users here).