I'm not getting "wraps" when exporting to PDF

Hey everyone! How are you?

I have a problem with my Evernote skills... so, basically: the program works perfectly fine. The problem occurs when I try to export as PDF; the wrap just doesn't appear. 

image.thumb.png.eb2faaacb405891f4b5489b8586df7d3.png

It appears like this

image.thumb.png.58f1058d4a6b7d00aabbb75af2632a1c.png

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance. ❤️

I did a quick simple test and I couldn't recreate this... The PDF had all the blank space in my test. Did you copy and paste that text from an external program? Or did you type it all directly into Evernote (including pressing the Enter/Return key to create that blank space)?

• Thanks 1

Yes, I did. 

All the text was written entirely in the Windows application Evernote version 10.45.18. The only thing that has been imported from outside are the images;

PS: I never downloaded the images to my computer, I always copied and pasted them. (you gave me this doubt). I will now try removing the images and see if the problem persists.

I would try testing with simpler scenarios (if you haven't already) and see if you can figure out at what point it breaks down.

For example -- this works for me:

image.png.85f279a9f7ce858e3163c794cdcfa0da.png

image.thumb.png.2762073fbf89e93f84a346c3046b2747.png

I've gotten these same (good) results on Evernote 10.41.5 on Mac Desktop, and 10.37 and 10.45.18 on Windows Desktop.

If you can't figure out what is triggering it and how to work around it, then I think submitting a ticket to Evernote is the way to go (as long as you are subscribed to Personal or higher): https://evernote.com/contact